Every year, the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) honors a foreign student at HSD student who has distinguished himself or herself through his or her outstanding academic achievements and remarkable social or intercultural commitment.
Do you know such a student?
Then suggest them for the DAAD Prize 2019!
Teachers, fellow students and HSD staff can nominate candidates for the prize.
The prize is endowed with 1.000 €.
Students are eligible for the prize if they
- achieve outstanding academic results
- are socially and/or interculturally active (volunteer work)
- are foreign students (no German school-leaving certificate)
- are enrolled at HSD in the summer semester 2019
- are at least in the 2nd academic year of their Bachelor's programme or in the 2nd semester of their Master's programme
- are not guest or exchange students.
Nominations may be submitted to the International Office until 1 July 2019.