Please start collecting information well in advance, compile the application documents with care, and send your application well in advance to ensure that your application is successful!
We highly recommend reading the information provided on the internet pages of uni-assist, especially the sections 'Apply in 6 steps' as well as the FAQ.
If you need general information about what uni-assist is and which advantages it provides, please check here.
1. Application procedure
1. Register at the uni-assist online portal for applicants, fill in your application form and submit it electronically to uni-assist.
2. Send the documents listed below as hard copies to uni-assist in Berlin.
2. Application documents
You will need to send the following documents to uni-assist in Berlin:
- School leaving certificate and any applicable university entrance examinations (authenticated copy of original language and authenticated copy of translation)
- Certificate of the Studienkolleg and Feststellungsprüfung (only for graduates of a Studienkolleg; authenticated copy)
- Documentation for any previously earned study credits from a foreign university and your university degree certificate, including transcripts with an overview of subjects and grades of your entire academic career (authenticated copy of original language and authenticated copy of translation)
- Certificate of the successfully completed aptitude test (only for study programmes in architecture and design; simple copy)
- Original APS certificate (only for applicants from China and Vietnam).
For information about APS please see here.
- A copy of your passport (simple copy of the page with your personal information)
- Receipt of the payment/transfer of the processing fee (simple copy)
- BID- and BAN-number (only for EU-citizens applying for admission restricted (NC) bachelor study programmes). For further information please check our website DoSV.
- Special additional application form (only for M.A. Empowerment Studies, M.A. Culture, Aesthetics, Media, M.A. Psychosocial Counselling, M.A. International Management, M.A. Communication, Multimedia and Market Management)
The respective form will be available for download during the online application process in the uni-assist portal. You need to fill in the form and send it directly to the admission office at Hochschule Düsseldorf together with the documents named in the form.
3. Application address
D- 11507 Berlin
Please note: All required documents have to be submitted to uni-assist complete and in the required form before the deadline expires. Missing documents can only be submitted before the end of the application deadline.
4. Application fees
The first application costs: EUR 75
Each additional application costs: EUR 30
Uni-assist’s bank details as well as further information concerning payment options can be found on uni-assist's website.
Please note, that your bank might charge you additional fees for international money transfers.